Many individuals are unaware of the many outstanding health benefits that a memory foam mattress can provide. Studies have clearly indicated that this type of mattress is ideal for individuals who have been suffering with arthritis; hip, neck, and shoulder pain; pain from back injuries; and more. You can start experiencing these many health benefits with a 7-zone ergonomic comfort Snuz Mattress by Sleep Choices.
The memory foam mattress is very unique in that it has incorporated NASA technology and can conform to the shape of one’s body. Therefore, it can relieve those pressure points that lead to soreness and stiffness when you first wake up after sleeping. Here are some of the more significant health benefits that this mattress can provide:
- Adjusts to body heat and weight – temperature sensitive material is what helps this mattress to adjust to your body heat and weight. As one’s body temperature rises, the mattress senses this and gets softer, thereby providing the person with a restful and rejuvenating night’s sleep.
- Memory foam pillows – by using memory foam pillows in conjunction with a memory foam mattress, you’ll achieve additional health benefits such as providing proper head elevation to relieve the symptoms of sleep apnea. You may be able to stop using a CPAP or other sleeping device.
- Promotes ideal sleeping posture – memory foam mattresses align the spine properly when lying down. In the long run, proper sleeping posture can relieve and solve many spinal issues. Basically, it gives you have a better chance of preventing back soreness in the future.
- Provides allergy relief – memory foam mattress are manufactured using polyurethane foam, a material made from inorganic fibers. Unlike cotton and other organic fibers that some mattresses are manufactured with, this means that there’s no food supply for dust mites, a pest that can trigger allergenic reactions. This helps you sleep better.
- Relieves body aches, pains, and soreness – by selectively displacing your body’s pressure points (hips and shoulders), the memory foam mattress relieves a broad range of body aches, pains, and soreness. It not only gives you more rest and better circulation, but you wake up refreshed.
The Snuz Mattress by Sleep Choices was designed with 7 zones for relieving the pressure points of the human body. These zones are comprised of a grooved design for relieving pressure at the hips and shoulders along with a solid design for providing body support and proper spinal alignment. For additional information about the Snuz Mattress, visit the Snuz website today.